Simple-ly, A Good Time



This past Friday evening I had the pleasure of seeing the Phish tribute band Simple. I've sadly never had the opportunity to actually see Phish themselves perform, but I must say, hearing their songs being played live by a very solid group of musicians was a true treat. The small crowd, and setting of the Draught Horse made for a warm refuge from the freezing weather outside. Not to mention, the great tunes kept us all warm from the uncontrollable dancing that ensued throughout the whole show.

This may actually be the entire setlist, but some highlights for me were: NICU, Maze, Theme from the Bottom, Down with the Disease, Sparkle, and Weekapaug Groove. After the show was over I got the chance to talk to the band a little bit and thank them for the fun time. Although I still have yet to see Phish, Simple was a nice substitute for the time being. I will definitely check these guys out again.

0 comments: