Late Night With Jimmy Fallon


Well, last night marked the first episode of "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". It was sort of weird not seeing Conan (besides the opening skit) but the show was overall...eh, alright. I'm more of a Jay Leno fan. But anyway It was pretty cool that Robert DeNiro was the first guest but I could have definitely done without Justin Timberlake being there. I also don't know how i feel about the "lick it for 10" game in which audience members are brought onset and convinced to lick various objects for 10 bucks. Kind of hilarious actually. Despite that, some highlights for me were certainly the fact that The Roots are the house band. That in of itself made me want to watch the show. Secondly, was the musical guest which was Van Morrison. Pretty cool as well. I don't really know if I can form an opinion after just one show so I'll have to see how Jimmy progresses. He looked pretty nervous (but doesn't he always?) but hopefully after a couple weeks he get used to it. I guess we'll just have to see.

The first episode is already on NBC.com so go HERE to check it out for yourselves.

0 comments: