Back in Action (LA Wrap-up)

http://www.teambuildinginc.com/images_cities/LosAngeles.jpg

Eyo I'm back from LA, La, Land and I must say I really enjoyed myself. For the 4 full days (and 2 partials) I was there I saw and did a hell of a lot.

Checked out Hollywood, Santa Monica, Malibu, Salona Beach, and San Diego. Saw Kat Von D's "High Voltage Tattoo", the Kodak Theater ( the day after the Oscars), the Chinese Theater, Sunset and Hollywood Blvds, a taping of Jimmy Kimmel Live, UCLA's campus, Amoeba Records, Beverly Hills, the pier at Santa Monica, ate at In n' Out Burger, went to the Farmer's Market, Barney's Beanery, saw a Scientology church (inadvertently), and probably a bunch of other things I am forgetting.

Probably one of my favorite things in all of LA was The Getty Center. A sweet as museum with a shit load of paintings and other art. If you aren't into that, the architecture of the buildings is amazing in of itself, as well as its' location, which is all the way up on a mountain in the Beverly Hills. And it's free! (if you don't park there, which is $15).

Here's a picture of it:http://tangent-talker.com/_wizardimages/GettyCenter.jpg

Overall I had a really good time and I'm pretty sure that this won't be the last time that I spend some time in Los Angeles.

0 comments: