WAVVES : in the studio

Photobucket

Not sure why, but I'm super excited to hear the final outcome of this fellow/band WAVVES new album "King of the Beach". From what I've heard so far it sounds like it's going to be pretty interesting, PLUS the album art (above) is sick!

It's just kind of odd that I like this guy, I can't figure out why. I guess that's the beauty of music. (or maybe I have shitty taste in music?).


Here's a little in the studio video.

WAVVES @ SWEET TEA from Pete Ohs on Vimeo.


Also they begin a little North/Northeast Tour soon:

Jun 18

Lee’s Palace

Toronto, Ontario , CA

Jun 19

Yonge-Dundas Square

Toronto, Ontario , CA

Jun 20

Il Motore w/ Cloud Nothings

Montreal, Quebec , CA

Jun 21

Club Metronome

Burlington, VT

Jun 22

Great Scott w/ Cloud Nothings

Boston, MA

Jun 24

Knitting Factory

New York City, New York

Jun 25

Rock and Roll Hotel

Washington DC

Jun 26

The Barbary

Philadelphia, PA


Oh yeah, album drops August 3rd!

0 comments: