Buttons



About a month or so ago I went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Prior to sitting in the theater the night I saw it, I wasn't all that interested in seeing the film. Although, after the near 3 hours were over, I was nothing short of impressed. This was not the case for i would say 90% of the rest of the theater, who as the lights came back on, almost simultaneously begin chattering with complaints. I personally enjoyed the whole film and that enjoyment increased as a day or so went by and it sunk in. I don't know if it was the nostalgia of the environment that the story took place in, kind of bringing us back to a better, simpler time, or maybe the fantasy of being able to grow young, or an array of other things but for some reason I really did enjoy this film. I won't go into main details about the plot or anything but I definitely suggest checking this movie out if you happen to come across it.

0 comments: