Some Videy-Yahs To Start You Off

In my opinion, two pretty damn good musicians (John Scofield and Jaco Pastorius) playing a pretty damn funky tune.



Also in my opinion, Miles is the man.



Buckethead is a sick. A lot of the time he just shreds and a good amount of his material sounds similar but I feel this song shows his versatility.



I think this is pretty awesome. Check out their music video for this too. Oh yeah and the band's name is Holy Fuck (not very commercially friendly but i think they are cool)



Some Old School Roots



Biggie Freestlye



Les Claypool is a wild man.



If you have the time, watch all of these videos from Bob Dylan's 1965 press conference. They are great.



Ohhhh The Dead.



Who would have thought?



These guys (Fleet Foxes) are finally getting the recognition they deserve. I'm happy for them



Vampire Weekend is another band i can't stop listening to.



Myself. White Castle.



I think this is going to take off in a few years. It's getting there with the iPhone, all the other touch phones, and the new touchscreen computer that just came out. Also I think it was CNN who had that touch screen map they used the night of the Presidential Election.



This thing on the other hand..I don't know what the hell Microsoft is doing. I know this is a parody but the Songsmith program is real.

0 comments: