A Band You Might Not Know Of...



I thought I might start doing this every week or so. That is, mentioning a band or artist that might still be under the radar, or has sort of fallen off the scene and I think is worth mentioning for some reason. Anymore I'm on music overload. There's just so much music out there it's hard to keep up with it all, BUT I will do my best to provide something or someone worth listening to. So, without further ado, I give you.......DRUMS AND TUBA

"Somewhere in the burgeoning depths of a sea full of processed and pre-packaged rock bands lie the three men of Drums & Tuba, who blend eclectic instrumentation and electronic gadgetry with a free-wheeling, improvisational bent, resulting in a sound that’s hard to classify, and even harder to ignore."


These guys used to kind of be on the Jamband scene back around 2001-05. They used to be all instrumentals (Guitar, Drums and Tuba (get it?!)) but on their last album, Battles Ole they added vocals. Anyways, check out some their stuff, kinda weird but cool at the same time.


01 - The Diagram - Drums and Tuba


Brain Liaters - Drums & Tuba


02 - The Donkey And The Walrus - Drums and Tuba


Clashing - Drums & Tuba

0 comments: