Dirty Money




I can't believe I'm doing this. Forgive me.

Diddy has recently formed a new group with female vocalists, Dawn Richard & Kalenna named "Dirty Money" (real original right?). Their first single is entitled "Angels" and has a pretty slick video, which was directed by Hype Williams, (which is why it's good). The song also features an opening and same closing verse by the late Big Papa himself, the Notorious BIG (a solid reason why the song is good. RIP Biggie). Don't ask me why but I really like this , it's got a nice beat and overall good sound to it.

But don't get me wrong, I still can not stand Diddy. He's got a few songs that I hold close to my heart for personal reasons, but the rest of his material, as well as his career...not a fan. It's my bet that he didn't write his lyrics. Seriously, just look at that picture up top, you some kind of G now? Get outa here man.

Thanks Duke for showing me this. (welcome back homie)

-b Funk

0 comments: