I wish i went to The Roots Picnic.....



I'm not going to dwell on this for too long...but I wish I went to The Roots Picnic this past Saturday. I went down to Festival Pier to check things out, some guy tried selling me a ticket for $100 bucks, I "respectfully" declined. I think it's ridiculous people try screwing you over like that, but I guess people who really wanted to go would have paid that much. Anyway, for everybody who did go, I hope you had a damn good time. For all those who didn't go, check out some videos of what we all missed. Some of these videos aren't the best quality but some are pretty decent as well. I still don't think they give the live experience justice though. Oh well, I guess there's always next year.....

1.

Public Enemy @ The Roots Picnic from B Conscious on Vimeo.



2.

Public Enemy @ The Roots PIcnic - Philly 6.6.09 from Ant Demby on Vimeo.



3.

The Roots Picnic 2009: Kid Cudi from Zach Trumpp on Vimeo.



4.

The Next Movement from kdygitle on Vimeo.



5.

0 comments: