Rest in Peace: Michael Jackson


I realize everyone already knows this, but i still feel it's necessary to post something about it. I still can't believe it happened. Michael Jackson is gone, and at only 51 years old. The world is truly mourning. No matter how weird and messed up people want to say he was, in my opinion he could do no wrong. He really was the King of Pop.

All the controversy, problems, his difficult childhood, pressure, because of all that stuff I honestly feel his actions were not completely. his fault.

I say we remember him by the fantastic music he made. Records like "Off the Wall", "Bad", and the world's #1 selling album of all time, "Thriller".

The moonwalk.

The glove.

High pants and white socks.

The song "Will You Be There" from "Free Willy"

His performance at Motown 25

Those are things that Michale Jackson should be remembered by.

Rest in peace MJ, I know I will miss you.


Billie Jean at Motown 25



Because I can't embed most of his other vidoes, just check them out for yourself HERE

0 comments: