Travis Barker "Forever" Remix


This is already all over the internet, but it just got posted today! (So I feel special because I'm on top of my game today). I' don't think I really ever told anyone, but I'm a huge fan of the Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem song "Forever". It's always on the radio (I don't even voluntarily listen (okay very rarely listen) to the radio anymore but I hear this all the time) but I still haven't really gotten sick of it yet. I might be getting there though, anyway that's besides the point. It's a good song, everyone seriously delivers and it's just a colossal song. That's all besides the point too.

What was the point of this? Oh right, this. Today, a Travis Barker remix of the song got put out. Meh, it's pretty good. No disrespect to TRV$, he's still a killer drummer but he's got better stuff. I really dug his stuff with the late (it's weird saying that) DJ AM.

Anyway, check it out.

0 comments: